From a computer, laptop, tablet – go on to the main site – www.curamcare.com
From a smartphone – use the app (coming in late 2019).
After you have been approved and listed on the website as a carer, clients can look at your profile. If they would like to meet you to discuss work they will send you a message, which you will receive in the messages tab on your profile.
At this stage, you will receive an email to the email account you used when registering. A message will appear in your inbox on the Curam platform. If using the app, a notification will be received. You and the client can now arrange a suitable time to meet up and discuss the needs required. If you are both happy to work with each other the contract can now be agreed and created.
It is you who is responsible for creating the contract:
- Create a contract
- Go into my messages
- Click on relevant client
- Click on create contract
- Title populates automatically
- Fill in for whom care is for boxes
- Fill in agreed responsibilities
- Click on hourly or live in (this brings up shift boxes)
- Fill in care shift box
- Fill in times and fees
- Send to client for approval (by clicking on save and send)
- Your pending contract can be viewed in my contracts section
- How messaging works
Initially you can only reply to messages from clients. You can send messages to other carers.
- Click on my messages
- Choose relevant client
- Type in box below message
- Contract approved
- You will be notified in the system and via email
- It will show as approved in the contracts page
- It will also show in my visits tab and my work diary tab
- Then care is delivered
- After each care shift the system will prompt you to enter the hours worked and a note to share with the family on how the care went
- Billing runs weekly from Monday 00.00 to 23.59 the following Sunday. The invoice is generated and sent to the client automatically on the Monday following completion of the week’s care
- The invoice will show the gross (total) amount charged. The system will automatically generate an invoice from Curam to you (the carer) for its fee
- Payment is made via stripe into your nominated bank account on the Friday following the completion of the week’s care automatically. See below for setting up a stripe account
- Historical bills show in the billing section
- Recurring rosters
- Until the site is updated, you have to create a new roster for the next week. If all hours are the same for a particular client, go to bottom of page and click copy week and send to client for approval.
- How to set up your stripe account
- Click on the link on dashboard through to stripe.
- The Curam principles
- Be on time
- Do what you say you are going to do e.g. return phone calls, message promptly
- Look clean and tidy – we will send you a branded fleece when your first contract goes through Curam
- Treat the client with respect