We do not allow care workers to earn less than the London Living Wage, currently £10.50 per hour which means your advertised rate must be a minimum £12.00 to allow for our commission. As a Curamcare care worker you choose your own rate.
Articles in this section
- What is the commission?
- Who pays the Curamcare fees?
- Carer's Insurance
- How do I register with Curam?
- Do I need experience?
- Do I need to be self-employed?
- Who are the clients of Curam?
- Can I work full-time or part-time?
- Do I need a driving licence/car?
- How many referees do I need?