Self-employed carers on the Curamcare platform set their own rates. However we ask that care workers do not earn less than the London Living Wage, currently £10.50 per hour which means your advertised rate must be a minimum £12.20 to allow for the insurance premium, secure payment fee and our commission (total 12.5%), therefore £10.68 net.
Articles in this section
- What is the commission?
- Who pays the Curamcare fees?
- Carer's Insurance
- How do I register with Curam?
- Do I need experience?
- Do I need to be self-employed?
- Who are the clients of Curamcare?
- Can I work for my client part-time?
- Do I need a driving licence/car?
- How many referees do I need?