The relationship between the client and the carer is a working relationship. If the relationship is not working then our advice is to accept this and ask the client to find another carer from the Curamcare platform.
Articles in this section
- What is the commission?
- Who pays the Curamcare fees?
- Carer's Insurance
- How do I register with Curam?
- Do I need experience?
- Do I need to be self-employed?
- Who are the clients of Curamcare?
- Can I work for my client part-time?
- Do I need a driving licence/car?
- How many referees do I need?