Our aim is to cover all of the United Kingdom of Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland. We are adding carers and personal assistants to the platform daily across the UK. We currently have carers from Fort William to Plymouth. Please search for carers to find availability of hourly carers in your area. There are plenty of Live-in care workers on the platform. They tend to travel to the job location for defined contract period, so disregard the distance shown when searching for Live-in carers. If we do not currently have hourly carers in your area – we will soon.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for care workers or personal assistants?
- What areas of the UK do you cover?
- Do people see my personal and contact information?
- Is Curam registered with the Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate/Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority?
- Can we know if and when a carer has completed their visit?
- Can organisations or companies use the Curam platform?
- Does Curam have an affiliate marketing programme?
- How does Curam approve its carers and what background checks do you do on your carers?
- But surely Curam should choose the best carers – as agencies claim to do?
- Should I meet a carer before agreeing a contract?