Curam has a team of experienced and highly qualified Curam nurses across the UK. They are tasked with advising and supporting the carer assistants on this platform and the quality of care delivered to their clients. Soon after a client agrees a care package with a care worker on the Curam platform, they will receive a welcome email from the relevant Curam nurse.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for care workers or personal assistants?
- What areas of the UK do you cover?
- Do people see my personal and contact information?
- Is Curam registered with the Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate/Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority?
- Can we know if and when a carer has completed their visit?
- Can organisations or companies use the Curam platform?
- Does Curam have an affiliate marketing programme?
- How does Curam approve its carers and what background checks do you do on your carers?
- But surely Curam should choose the best carers – as agencies claim to do?
- Should I meet a carer before agreeing a contract?