You pay your carer with a debit or credit card via the platform. Your payment is managed by the secure payment system at Stripe. Curam does not hold any credit card details. For business, NHS and Local Authority clients please contact the accounts department on firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to set up a commercial account.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for care workers or personal assistants?
- What areas of the UK do you cover?
- Do people see my personal and contact information?
- Is Curam registered with the Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate/Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority?
- Can we know if and when a carer has completed their visit?
- Can organisations or companies use the Curam platform?
- Does Curam have an affiliate marketing programme?
- How does Curam approve its carers and what background checks do you do on your carers?
- But surely Curam should choose the best carers – as agencies claim to do?
- Should I meet a carer before agreeing a contract?