We categorically believe that you should. Although support providers charge less than agencies they still charge around 20/25% of your personal budget - we charge 12.5% and are completely transparent about what we do and what we charge. You can find a personal assistant on our site, they are fully insured, they are self-employed so no employer liability or cost (including no employers national insurance), you are bound by no contract except to pay for the care that you actually receive and you have the comfort of knowing that a Curam nurse is at the end of a telephone and is acting as a mentor to your carer. Your personal budget expenditure is available at the touch of a button if required by your Local Authority and the 12.5% you save on fees can be spent on improving your levels of care or on paying your carers more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or ring us in the office on 01387 730766.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for care workers or personal assistants?
- What areas of the UK do you cover?
- Do people see my personal and contact information?
- Is Curam registered with the Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate/Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority?
- Can we know if and when a carer has completed their visit?
- Can organisations or companies use the Curam platform?
- Does Curam have an affiliate marketing programme?
- How does Curam approve its carers and what background checks do you do on your carers?
- But surely Curam should choose the best carers – as agencies claim to do?
- Should I meet a carer before agreeing a contract?