Each service or shift agreement on the platform is an individual one between each self-employed carer and their client. Carers will give an indication of their hourly/daily rate on their profile but the actual rate charged (so long as it is above the minimum rate of £12.00 per hour) is a matter between you and the carer. The average rate charged for hourly visits is currenly £15 an hour and £850 for live-in weekly.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for care workers or personal assistants?
- What areas of the UK do you cover?
- Do people see my personal and contact information?
- Is Curam registered with the Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate/Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority?
- Can we know if and when a carer has completed their visit?
- Can organisations or companies use the Curam platform?
- Does Curam have an affiliate marketing programme?
- How does Curam approve its carers and what background checks do you do on your carers?
- But surely Curam should choose the best carers – as agencies claim to do?
- Should I meet a carer before agreeing a contract?