Clients pay a week in advance on contracted hours. The funds are held in a secure account and released to carers following completion of the contracted hours. Carers will be paid by bacs transfer into their bank accounts on Fridays via the secure stripe payment system.
Articles in this section
- What is the commission?
- Who pays the Curamcare fees?
- Carer's Insurance
- How do I register with Curam?
- Do I need experience?
- Do I need to be self-employed?
- Who are the clients of Curam?
- Can I work full-time or part-time?
- Do I need a driving licence/car?
- How many referees do I need?