Curam expects you to have one and ideally two ‘buddies’ that can cover for you when you are sick or on holiday. They must be signed up as carers on Curam. We strongly advise our carers to introduce their ‘buddies’ to their clients ahead of their holidays. However the choice of which carer is chosen is always that of the client. The ‘buddy’ section of the platform where clients can see your ‘buddies’ and where you can contact potential ‘buddies’ in your area is due for Launch in July ’18.
Articles in this section
- What is the commission?
- Who pays the Curamcare fees?
- Carer's Insurance
- How do I register with Curam?
- Do I need experience?
- Do I need to be self-employed?
- Who are the clients of Curam?
- Can I work full-time or part-time?
- Do I need a driving licence/car?
- How many referees do I need?