It is an informal relationship between carers, to provide cover when it is required, for example due to ill health or holidays. The ‘buddies’ must also be members of the Curam platform and thus will be paid directly by your client for any shifts they cover. The eventual choice as to which carer to choose is always the client's.
Articles in this section
- What is the commission?
- Who pays the Curamcare fees?
- Carer's Insurance
- How do I register with Curam?
- Do I need experience?
- Do I need to be self-employed?
- Who are the clients of Curam?
- Can I work full-time or part-time?
- Do I need a driving licence/car?
- How many referees do I need?