Yes. We strongly advise that, where practical, all carers meet their clients in the care location to discuss the client’s care package before agreeing to hire a care assistant. At the very least a Skype, Whatsapp or Facetime call should occur. All the carers on this platform have a either a Skype, Whatsapp or Facetime account.
Articles in this section
- How do I search for care workers or personal assistants?
- What areas of the UK do you cover?
- Do people see my personal and contact information?
- Is Curam registered with the Care Quality Commission/Care Inspectorate/Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority?
- Can we know if and when a carer has completed their visit?
- Can organisations or companies use the Curam platform?
- Does Curam have an affiliate marketing programme?
- How does Curam approve its carers and what background checks do you do on your carers?
- But surely Curam should choose the best carers – as agencies claim to do?
- Should I meet a carer before agreeing a contract?