On the Curamcare platform the first thing a client sees is your profile picture. Therefore it is very important to look your best in your profile picture.
Here is a list of key points to help:
- Ask someone else to take your photo
- Use a neutral background – plain or brick wall, fence or simple greenery, will keep the focus on you
- Use even lighting – if you are outdoors, find a nice shaded spot – direct sunlight can be unflattering. If indoors try and find a spot that is lit with natural lighting (from a window)
- Dress smartly – pick clothing that contrasts with your chosen background.
- A head & shoulders shot is ideal for your profile picture