Stripe Account – the step by step guide
Once you have agreed a contract with a client you need to set up a Stripe account. Stripe is a secure payment service – check it out at www.stripe.com
To set up, go on to your profile page:
- Click Stripe button (top right of your profile)
This will direct you to the Curam-Stripe-Live page, where you will need to answer a few questions.
- Where are you based? UK
- Tell us about your business – Carer
- Business type: Click from dropdown – individual/sole trader
- Company number – optional – leave blank
- VAT number – optional –
- Business address – home address
- Your website – www.curamcare.com
- Please complete
Credit card statement details
- Business name – your name or limited co. name if trading as such
- Phone – your number
Both the above will appear on your client’s bank statements
- Please complete the details of the account you wish to be credited.
Please add your email address and password.
Click authorise access to this account