For each client you will have a one-off Service Agreement – which outlines the general terms of your contractual relationship, then unique shift invoices relating to the service agreement that details the hours you will work and at what rate for each shift.
How to create a Service Agreement
- Log into your profile on www.curamcare.com
- Click Agreements & Shifts.
- Select Agreements.
- For first time clients, click the New Agreement button.
For first time clients, you need to have the name and address of the person receiving care: so please make sure you have that to hand before creating an agreement.
- Select the client (the person who messaged you about the job) from the dropdown.
- Then enter the details of the person receiving care.
- You can use the “Search Address” box to autofill the address with the first line or postcode of the address.
- Select the responsibilities you have agreed and enter any further information in the “Requested Services” box.
- Click preview. You will now see the Service Agreement – please check it and if you are happy, please click confirm & continue. You will be taken to:
How to create a Shift Invoice
You will now have to create your first shift invoice.
1.Select the shift type – hourly, overnight or live-in.
- Enter theshift details and amount:
For Hourly: date and start and end time.
For Overnight: start date and time and end time the next day.
For Live-in: start and end dates and times.
3.The care duration is automatically calculated.
4.The shift amount is NOT automatically calculated, so please calculate the full amount due and enter it in the “Enter shift amount” box for the full shift of that day.
- For Hourly and Overnight shifts please enter the shifts for the entire week.
- When completeclick the create invoice” button.
- Check all is in order and if happy click “submit for approval”.
The client will then have to approve the service agreement and invoice before you start work.
For future shifts with the same client for the same care recipient
Click on “agreements and shifts”
Then as above for “How to create a shift invoice” but select client and relevant agreement.
If you need any assistance, please contact the office on 01387 730766