Stripe Account – the step by step guide
Once you have agreed a contract with a client you need to set up a Stripe account. Stripe is the secure payment service we use on the platform.
To set up, go on to your profile page:
- Click on your profile picture on the right hand corner & click account
- Click Stripe button (orange button on right hand side of your profile)
This will direct you to the Curam-Stripe-Live page, where you will need to answer a few questions.
- Where are you based? UK
- Business website – enter www.curamcare.com
- Business description – click in the box and select Medical Services and Nursing or personal care facilities
- In the box enter Self-employed Carer
- Type of business: enter as what you are registered as with HMRC
- Company number – optional
- VAT number – optional
- Business address – your home address
- Business phone – enter your contact number
Individual or sole proprietor details
- Please complete
Credit card statement details
- Statement descriptor – your name
- Support phone number – your number
Both the above will appear on your client’s bank statements
- Please complete the details of the account you wish to be credited.
Two-step authentication – REQUIRED
Click “Get text message” and enter your mobile number. You will be text a verification code – please enter when prompted.
Please add your email address and password.
Click authorise access to this account