Your carer is responsible for creating your weekly contract outlining what has been
agreed between both parties. This will outline responsibilities, hours of care and fees:
● You will be asked to pay in advance, the monies are kept on account by our payment
partner ‘Stripe’ (www.stripe.com) which is a well known secure online payment service.
You can pay by credit or debit card.
● You have the option to query and adjust this payment up to 24hrs after the care shift has
● If the care is ongoing then the carer will send you a new contract for approval every
week. Please check and authorise in a timely manner as the carer cannot be paid unless
you authorise their payment
● Carers set their own rates, all we ask is that care workers do not transact on the platform
for less than £12.20 per hour as this equates to the London Living Wage once our
transaction fees are taken. The exception to this is sleeping nights. We also insist that
the minimum length for any care visit is 1 hour
● Expenses can be added to the total in the contract or can be reimbursed direct to the