Your carer is responsible for creating your weekly contract outlining what has been
agreed between both parties. This will outline responsibilities, hours of care and fees:
● You will be asked to pay in advance, the monies are kept on account by our payment
partner ‘Stripe’ (www.stripe.com) which is a well known secure online payment service.
You can pay by credit or debit card.
● You have the option to query and adjust this payment up to 24hrs after the care shift has
● If the care is ongoing then the carer will send you a new contract for approval every
week. Please check and authorise in a timely manner as the carer cannot be paid unless
you authorise their payment
● Carers set their own rates, all we ask is that care workers do not transact on the platform
for less than £12.20 per hour as this equates to the London Living Wage once our
commission fee of 12.5% has been deducted. The exception to this is sleeping nights. We also insist that
the minimum length for any care visit is 1 hour
● Expenses can be added to the total in the contract or can be reimbursed direct to the